Tenant Concierge Services
We believe in going that extra yard for our residents. Examples of 2100 TLC include:
- We tailor our Package Delivery Service to fit your needs with three options. The first level is to keep your delivery at the reception desk in the lobby area. If you would like us to get your package to your unit, we will leave it outside your door. We will also place it just inside your door if you prefer. We deliver packages throughout the day.
- The property phone is answered by a member of our staff 7 days a week to provide you with consistent and quick responses.
- We offer 24/7 emergency maintenance service.
- The 2100 has held resident events such as food trucks, TV nights in the club room, wine tastings, live music, Pete’s Pops; Bucks and other sports watch parties or a “Grab and Go Breakfast”.
- Our maintenance staff is happy to assist mounting tvs, hanging rods and curtains, or hanging large mirrors and pictures.
- Maintenance changes hvac filters, door lock and smoke detector batteries annually.
- We provide 24/7 coffee and tea service in our club room.
- Our residents enjoy WIFI access in our lobby, club room and business center.
- Planning to have a friend or parents visit for a long weekend? The 2100 provides these guests with a garage space during their stay. Of course we also have designated visitor parking at our main entrance.
- All exterior windows are washed annually.
- Expecting a furniture delivery while you are scheduled to work? Just let us know and we are happy to provide access and sign for the delivery.
Mailroom with Package Delivery
LEED Gold Building with Planted Green Roof
THE 2100 is a “Green” building. We received the LEED Gold designation from the U.S. Green Building Council. THE 2100 also won the 2018 “Projects of Distinction” award by the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC), recognizing its high quality of construction. We also received recognition from the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (“MMSD”) for storm water management features.
LEED stands for “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design” and is the most recognized green building rating system in the world. A number of building and design elements are rated and scored as part of getting LEED certified. THE 2100 is the only apartment building in Wauwatosa with a LEED certification.
What does LEED mean to you living at THE 2100? You’ll save energy. You’ll save water. This translates into dollar savings for you! It also means you live in a more sustainable and healthier environment with a lower impact on resources.
Green features at THE 2100 include:
- Lots of buildings tout energy saving appliances, but for LEED certification an Energy Star certification is required. All aspects of energy use at the building are designed to maximize efficiency. To be certified, building energy consumption is scored against a national database of similar buildings. A minimum score of 75 is required, meaning the building performs as well or better than 75% of sample buildings in energy efficiency. THE 2100 received a score of 100, meaning we scored higher than 100% of the sample buildings!
- All appliances, furnaces, and a/c units at THE 2100 have Energy Star ratings. This means greater energy efficiency and $ savings for you!
- Our ground-level courtyard is a Green Roof. This provides a garden atmosphere and controls rain and melt water runoff.
- Plumbing fixtures like shower heads and toilets are all water-saving fixtures.
- LEED requires better control of building air flows, both in and out. This means reducing unwanted inflows so you don’t have to heat or cool unwanted air while at the same time providing appropriate ventilation levels for a healthier interior environment.
- The sealing to control air flow helps eliminate stray noise; i.e. noise that “leaks” between apartments. Adding that to the extensive soundproofing in our construction and window systems with a very high noise attenuation rating means you have a much quieter apartment.
Check it out! Visit https://new.usgbc.org/leed and click on the LEED for Homes section.
Indoor Pet Wash Area
Wi-Fi Connectivity in Common Areas
24-Hr Building /Unit Electronic Access
Enclosed Heated Garage Parking
We have two elevators and both serve all floors. That means if one is being cleaned or is receiving maintenance there is another one available for your convenience.
But there is more to it than that. At 2100, we have a dedicated off-street parking area for trucks or cars making a delivery. This loading area is served by double doors that are only a few steps away from one of the elevators. This means “easy in” or “easy out” for things like furniture, large boxes, a big grocery run, or whatever. This system makes move-ins a lot easier!
In addition, our recycling receptacles are adjacent to this loading area so if you receive a delivery with a large box, you can break it down right there and dispose of it. No problem!
Check out THE 2100 and see for yourself how convenient living here can be.